Finally an update is ready for ColorSwatch! ColorSwatch helps you assign colors to the objects in Rhino scenes easily. Just select the objects, and click a color!
What is new in v4?
- Added: Right clicking now selects all objects using that color
- Added: Predefined toolbars to use with different toolbar layouts:
- 4 sizes: S, M, L and XL toolbars with 12, 16, 24 and 42 colors
- Vertical and horizontal toolbar layouts for L and XL toolbars
- Standard (can be used in both directions) and compact layouts for S and M toolbars
- Most colors now match with available colors in Rhino's color picker
- Added: New colors!
- Visually grouped colors according to wavelengths.
- Minor changes such as RGB(192,128,64) is now RGB(191,127,63); as the range is 0-255 instead of 1-256.
- Major changes to apply a systematical palette (see the guide at the bottom)
- Toolbars support all button sizes: small (16px), medium (24px) and large (32px). (Note that this option can be changed in "Options>Toolbars>Size and Styles" and applied to all Rhino UI)
- Added: Support Buttons:
- Direct link to Ufuboceros with QR code included (Yes, it works! ;) )
- "Ask a question" shortcut for direct e-mail
- "Report a bug" shortcut for bugs and suggestions, also for wishes.